Monday, February 12, 2007

my new care group

You know that verse in the Psalms that says "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" Well one of my biggest desires has been to lead a young ladies bible study- partly because I really want to be a part of one, and part of me wants to take on a leadership role. So, I've been going to this new church for a few months now and the young adults pastor asked me to lead this group! I am so stoked- we've met twice, we are currently doing a series on Nooma- which is thought provoking, gets us thinking and talking as us girls get to know each other better. I am so blessed to have these young ladies- and it's something that we have all desired is to be in a safe group where we can talk about our faiths,struggles, life issues, and just pray and seek God together. Best of all- we are all in our mid-twenties, and going though a lot of the same stuff. Also, because I am the only student in the group, and we are doing a dvd series, I might miss our next meeting because of mid-terms, but it's totally okay cause the Nooma dvd's come with a study guide that is simple and easy too use (so I am basically replaceable- sorta:)

No comments:

Post a Comment