Friday, December 1, 2006

christmas staff party at the Copper Room


000_0563, originally uploaded by KeeganS.

Click on this photo for more....I had so much fun- I got Michele to come with me (so Damien stayed home to put Z to bed). I think that all moms deserve a night out with one of their good friends and sometimes I forget that Michele doesn't have many chances to hang out people outside of the house (I live with her and Damien but I am thinking that maybe I need to take Michele out more often). At the Harrison Hotsprings Hotel at the Copper Room we have a nice buffet- I had lobster for the first time, ate amazing food (lots of seafood, mini potatoes, salads, chicken, and yummy lemon deserts!). I got home at a decent hour as I have to be up at 5 am for work tomorrow am. I am glad I got Michele to come with me tonight. Oh- and I work at a nursing home for those of you who didn't know- I work on the weekends and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment